Carthaginian Army Almost Complete

Since moving into my new house at the end of Summer, I’ve had a hard time trying to get back into the painting groove. However, the guys and I have all made a concerted effort to get back on the production wagon, and frankly, I’ve produced more in the last 3 or 4 days than I did during the entire month of September.

I’m glad to report that my 400-point Carthaginian army for Impetus is almost finished. I finished painting the additional 30 gauls I needed this weekend past, and the slingers were painted quickly this evening.


The photo below shows what’s left to complete. I’m so tantalizingly close at this point that I find it difficult to tear myself away for other distractions (i.e.work, life, etc…)


I will finish the painting and basing this week. Then all I have to do is wait for Chris H.’s Romans to hit the table and I’ll be able to bring you all some classic Punic War-style reports.

Thanks for reading,
JET

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Historical Projects - Painting Progress and Updates, Project Diary. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s