Another productive streak. My father was a carpenter at one time, and I must have inherited the genes unknowingly. I’ve completed three more buildings for the town of Assumption.
Another view of the jail.
I think this will be a Dry Goods or a Hardware Store.
So the old town is really starting to grow. I have the pieces cut out to build a restaurant with an attached kitchen. I’ve also built a small vegetable garden (or kitchen garden) which I forgot to photograph.
What’s next you ask. Here’s a list in no particular order:
- a couple of small, fenced back yards
- a gallows or more likely a “hangin tree”
- a couple of piles of fire wood or lumber (or both)
- barrels, piles of crates, and other clutter
- a few small bases of rocks and small boulders
I may stop there for now and get everything painted. Ideally, I would like to build a few more buildings in the near future – another couple of merchants, and a few simple homes that could be used in other non-town scenarios (i.e. ranches, farmsteads, work camps, etc…)
Thanks for reading,